Paranormal Investigations II-Pagan Stirrings
31st January - 1st February £18.50
NOW SOLD OUT!
Due to overwhelming demand from our October events we are giving another exclusive and very real opportunity to hunt for ghosts and spirits at Northwood House on the 31st January and 1st February 2020 on the nights of the ancient pagan festival of Imbolc. This ancient festival marks the halfway point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox in the pagan calendar and it is said offer some of the greatest opportunities to connect with the spirit world in the paranormal calendar.
It is said that the Isle of Wight is the most haunted county in England, and it is believed by many that Northwood House is the most haunted building of them all. So there is probably no better place in the UK to carry out these sorts of paranormal investigations. And with some fascinating and unexplained results from our first investigations at Halloween, who knows what or who we might uncover during this mystical pagan festival?
For more than a century, people have believed that due to the myriad of ley-lines that run beneath the Island’s landscape, that powerful magnetic forces exist which are directly responsible for increases in supernatural energy and paranormal activity. It is alleged that Northwood House lies on one such line giving rise to the claim that’s its one of the most haunted houses in the whole country.
Whatever you might believe, you are invited to join our experienced crew and guest mystics and immerse yourselves in the deep history of this much loved, yet much troubled ancient building.
Your experience will begin with a hot drink and briefing from our paranormal experts before the lights are extinguished and the investigation begins. In near-total darkness you will be split in to several groups and escorted around this Grade II listed building, taking in three floors including the cellar, narrow, winding staircases and even a library that was once used as a morgue. Using professional ghost hunting equipment including EMF meters, video cameras, infra-red thermal scanners, EVP sound recorders and motion detectors, who knows what you might experience? At the end of the investigation the groups will meet up again to review discuss any unexplained activity over another well deserved cup of tea or coffee.
All we know is this: these investigations are not for the faint-hearted and aimed at for those who believe in paranormal activity and the existence of the spirit world…or at least are open minded enough to find out more. If you’ve had a previous experience or an interaction with the spirit world or seen even a ghost, please let our experts know upon arrival.
Paranormal Investigations II- Pagan Stirrings, take place on the evening of 31st January and 1st February 2020
Doors open 9.00 pm to meet the paranormal team leaders and for a briefing of the night and what to expect.
Investigations runs from 9.30pm to midnight (approx).
Complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits available on arrival in the Rotunda entrance, and at the end during the debrief. A quick convenience break will take place for 10 minutes half way through the evening .
Exclusive tickets only £18.50 per person.
A very limited number of places are available on each night,
Over 16’s only.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking. If a customer cancels their booking 7 days or more before the day of the event, a full refund will be given. No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days before the event.
- There are circumstances beyond our control, such as failure of a third party to supply their services, where we may have to cancel an event. In this event, a full refund of the ticket price will be made to customers. Expenses such as travel and accommodation will not be refunded.
- No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to attend these investigations.
- Strictly no alcohol or drugs are permitted on site at any time. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is permitted in designated areas prior to the investigations beginning only.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, accessibility is often limited. Regrettably therefore, these investigations are unsuitable for anyone with a disability or mobility impairment which could directly affect their safe navigation or evacuation of the house.
- Customers should be aware that they are attending the event at their own risk. Northwood House will not be responsible for any injuries sustained nor loss or damage to property. Northwood House carries Public Liability Insurance but due to the locations being beyond what would normally be available to the public, we recommend customers have their own third party liability insurance.
- These investigations will take place in near-total darkness and occasionally confined spaces. As such, they may be unsuitable for anyone with relevant phobias.
- Customers are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible manner, and with courtesy and respect towards the investigation team and fellow customers. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Northwood House is not responsible for any views expressed during the investigations. Our team of investigators offer their own perspectives and we expect customers to hold an open mind throughout the night. It is impossible to guarantee what, if any, activity you might see, hear or experience during the investigation. Your experience could be minimal or intense, and we accept no responsibility for what might occur as a result of paranormal activity.
- Due to the late finishing times of these events, we ask that you respect our neighbours and leave Northwood House and the surrounding Parkland quietly. Please ensure you are not too tired to drive home.
- These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking to attend an investigation implies your acceptance of them.
- If you’ve experienced panic attacks. severe anxiety or have a fear of the dark or of the paranormal world, then this activity may not be suitable for you and you should not book.
- If you decide to leave the investigation early for any reason including any listed above, then no part of your ticket can be refunded.